Glidewell Laboratories has added the Oasys Hinge Appliance™ to their dental sleep medicine product line. The device is designed to be comfortable for patients to wear throughout the night.
Medicare-approved mandibular advancement device:
An estimated 44 million Americans receive Medicare benefits. Due to their age, 65 or over, these patients are at a greater risk of sleep apnea and related comorbid conditions vs. the general population.
The Oasys Hinge Appliance is eligible for Medicare reimbursement under code E0486. This benefit further expands opportunities for dentists to provide therapy to patients.
- PDAC (Pricing, Data Analysis and Coding) contractor verified for Medicare reimbursement: Code E0486
- Designed for maximum comfort, providing ample room for excursive movements
- Micro-adjustable (.25 mm increments); up to 10 mm of advancement
- Treats snoring and sleep apnea quickly and effectively
- Features telescope-style hinge that does not come apart with full extension
Introductory offer. Save $50 per appliance.
(Special offer expires 12/31/19)
Oasys Hinge Appliance is a trademark of Dream Systems LLC.
Be the first to comment