The BRPT’s CCSH Pathway 3 is now open to all active RPSGT credential holders who have recertified at least once and who have completed the AAST’s newly launched CCSH STAR Designated Education Program.
CCSH Exam Pathway 3 Eligibility Requirements
• Hold an active RPSGT credential that has been recertified at least once.
• Have completed the AAST CCSH designated STAR Education Program AND passed the post-test with a score of 70% or higher.
• Hold current live/skills BLS/CPR certification for healthcare workers or international equivalent.
About The AAST’s CCSH Star Designated Education Program
• The program contains seven modules and concludes with an open-book exam.
• Users can access the program workbook, case study scenarios, and PowerPoint slides by clicking on the Resources tab in the course, or utilize the paper workbook that was provided.
• There is no time limit for completing the exam once you begin, however, users will only receive two attempts.
• Users will receive a certificate upon successful completion of the exam.
To apply for the CCSH exam under Pathway 3, click here
To learn more about the CCSH Exam Study Course from the Kentucky Sleep Society, click here