AAST is pleased to announce the release of our newest technical guideline, COVID-19 in the Sleep Lab. This guideline covers important topics related to the transmission of COVID-19 within the sleep lab, including:
- How to determine the level of COVID transmission within your community
- Proper procedures for patient screening ahead of any procedure or appointment
- Alternatives for care delivery that don’t involve in-person treatments
- Guidelines for use of PPE and infection control
- General guidelines for risk mitigation
For more resources related to COVID-19 and the global pandemic, please visit the AAST COVID-19 Resource Center.
To access all of AAST’s Technical Guidelines, please visit the AAST Technical Guidelines page.