Website Billings Clinic
The incumbent in this position is responsible for performing all functions of a registered respiratory therapist for both critical and non-critical areas and procedures. Based on therapy driven protocols, instructs, administers, and monitors full range of respiratory care services and treatments to patients, airway and ventilator management, arterial punctures, arterial line draws and blood gas analysis. Recognizes and reports any unusual reactions to treatment, contraindications to treatment or inappropriate use of therapy. Performs bedside pulmonary function, measurements and electrocardiograms (EKG). Specialty areas may include, but not limited to, LDRP/NICU, Hyperbaric Medicine, MedFlight Air Ambulance, Pediatrics, and/or Outpatient Pulmonary Physiology Lab.
· Graduate of an AMA-approved school for Respiratory Care
· Must be a Registered Respiratory Therapist by the National Board for Respiratory Care within six (6) months of employment
· Healthcare Provider CPR certification; ACLS and PALS to be achieved within two (2) years of employment
· Current Montana RCP license
· To moderately complex (non-waived) laboratory testing, verification of education (copy of degree diploma or transcripts) must be provided for the highest science related degree; if training was under a certification program will need to provide copy of high school transcript
THIS POSITION MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR A EMPLOYMENT INCENTIVE
To apply for this job please visit billingsclinic.csod.com.