ACHC will be hosting a Sleep Accreditation workshop in Phoenix, Arizona on January 29, 2018 free of charge to all attendees. Space is limited so sign up today to save your spot!
The ACHC Sleep Accreditation workshop is designed to help Sleep providers prepare for a successful accreditation survey through a comprehensive overview of the entire accreditation process and the ACHC Sleep Standards.
During the workshop our Clinical Educator and Director of Sleep will provide participants with:
- Hands-on training for using the digital ACHC Accreditation Guide to Success workbook, a program-specific comprehensive tool that offers guidance on the meanings and requirements of each ACHC Sleep Accreditation Standards
- Resources that contain audit tools and hints
- How to prepare for a Preliminary Evidence Report (PER)
- How to create an effective Plan of Correction (POC)
- Essential components for accreditation preparation
- Best practices for a successful on-site survey
- Each attendee will receive the ACHC Accreditation Guide to Success workbook for Sleep for free, which will be used as the primary learning instrument during the course. This workbook serves as a valuable reference tool for achieving and maintaining accreditation.
There are a limited number of rooms blocked off for this event. Please call the Hilton Phoenix Airport Hotel at 480-894-1600 to reserve your room at a discounted rate.